Insurance for Startup Businesses
At Clayton Hanley Insurance, we understand the challenges startup businesses face. We specialize in providing commercial insurance for small businesses, and helping startups find coverage for their unique risks is a big part of that.
After all, we’re business owners, too, and we like to think of ourselves as part of your team.
How We Can Help Your Startup Business
We take a three-step approach to helping startup businesses with their insurance needs:
- Loss Control Programs: We work with you to help you lower property, liability, workers comp, and auto losses, ultimately saving you insurance costs while increasing your productivity.
- Quick Claim Response System: Our independent agents are dedicated to making the claim process fair and quick, and we only partner with insurance companies with a proven track record of settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates: We partner with several insurance companies that specialize in providing insurance for startups. We’ll help you find a great deal or discount, and make sure you get the right amount of coverage for a great rate.
Business Liability Insurance in St. Louis, MO
Liability insurance can help your startup business survive a costly lawsuit. We offer a full range of liability insurance through some of the top insurance companies in the country. It’s just a matter of sitting down with you and learning about the specific needs of your business in order to find the policy that is right for you.
Types of business liability insurance we offer include:
- General Liability Liability
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Workers Comp and Employers Liability
- Professional Liability
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Directors and Officers (D&O)
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto Liability
Commercial Property Insurance for Startup Businesses
With commercial property insurance, your business assets are protected in the event of a fire, natural disaster, or other catastrophe. Coverage can extend from your commercial buildings and the equipment housed inside, to the electronic data that is vital to your company.
Commercial property policies we offer include:
- Commercial building
- Business Personal Property
- Business Income (Business Interruption Coverage)
- Electronic Data Processing Coverage (EDP)