Skip to content Accessibility info

Condo Insurance

from Clayton Hanley Insurance

Condo Insurance

Get the Right Coverage as a Condo Owner

As a condominium owner, you should have the right insurance to protect your investment. Since condos are different from other types of homes, specialized condo insurance is the best choice to meet your unique needs. It may be more economical for you as well.

Condo insurance covers everything you would expect it to. It protects your personal property in the event of fire, natural disasters, theft, vandalism, and other kinds of loss. This includes appliances, furnishings, electronics, clothing, and other belongings. It also covers upgrades, such as new cabinetry, flooring, or carpeting.

It also reimburses condo owners if they have to live elsewhere after a disaster where their unit becomes uninhabitable. This is known as loss of use coverage or alternative living expenses.

Where condo insurance differs from homeowner insurance is that you aren’t paying for things you don’t need. For example, you don’t need insurance for the entire condominium structure or building exterior because you don’t own these parts of your residence.

Ask Us About Full Replacement Cost and Scheduled Coverage for Valuables

At Clayton Hanley Insurance we often recommend full replacement cost coverage to our clients in St. Louis, Missouri. If you file a claim with full replacement cost insurance, you get the equivalent of replacing your items at today’s prices, with no depreciation for wear and tear over time (actual cash value).

We also suggest adding scheduled coverage if you have any valuables that might not be covered by your regular condo policy:

  • Artwork
  • Antiques
  • Collectibles
  • Precious metals
  • Firearms
  • Furs
  • Jewelry

Because we are independent agents, we have access to many more condo insurance products than you’ll find with larger companies. We work with our customers to meet their budgetary needs. We also help you find the perfect balance between your policy premium and your deductible, the amount you pay out of pocket when you file a claim before your insurance policy kicks in.

We are experts when it comes to understanding HOA agreements and the special needs of condominium owners. You’ll get the protection you want for peace of mind without paying for coverage you’ll never need.

Do you rent your condo? We have condo insurance policies available to cover you as a landlord for your rental condo.

Call us at Clayton Hanley Insurance 314-487-2921 to learn more about condo insurance, or use our online form to request a quick quote. You’ll feel better knowing your assets are protected in case the worst happens.