The new COVID-19 trend is RV camping, touring, riding, exploring, vacationing and staying safe.
Buying RV's is getting tougher, insuring RV's is getting easier.
Our companies have the coverage to help make sure you have proper coverage on your RV, camper, trailer, 5th wheel, pop-up, toy hauler, motorhome or teardrop campers your stuff, and your family. Let's get your investment properly covered.
- Vacation liability - guest injuries themselves, RV covers the incident not your home insurance
- Personal effects replacement- cameras, clothing, kitchen equipment, outdoor furniture, kayaks
- Customized equipment - toolboxes, awnings, decals, wheels
- Total Loss Replacement — replaces a “totaled” RV with a new model of similar make and quality
- Pest Damage ProtectionSM — provides coverage for damage to motor homes and non-stationary travel trailers caused by rats, mice, insects, birds, other nondomesticated animal
- Roof Protection Plus® — Provides coverage to repair or replace the vehicle's roof if it malfunctions, even if the cause is wear and tear. This coverage also includes damage to other parts of the vehicle caused directly by the roof's malfunction
- Emergency Vacation Expense — provides up to $2,000 for lodging and transportation if an RV is damaged during a trip
- Disappearing Deductibles — reduces the deductible by 25 percent at each claim free renewal
- Full Timer's Package — extra coverage for customers who use an RV as their home
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects — protects the insured's personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance — provides assistance for disabled vehicles – and we'll be sure to send a tow truck that can handle your customer's RV
- Windshield coverage — $0 deductible option for replacing a damaged windshield
- Free Pet Injury coverage — pays up to $1,000 toward veterinary fees or the pet's replacement